Avast! Thar be spoilers ahead!

Friday, August 20, 2010

SHATNERDAY!

Please excuse me while I squee. SQUEE!!!!

Tomorrow we are going to the Chicago Comicon. And Mr. Awesomest in the Universe will be there. We spent an impractical amount of money to get a picture with William Shatner. I know this is really lame but I can't tell if I am more excited about this than I was about meeting Jane Goodall. She is one incredible person who has changed the way the world things but she never made me wish I was a green belly dancer from Orion.

In other personal news, we finally found an apartment and will be signing the lease today. I will be doing some packing all of next week but I won't be wandering the streets of Lakeview all day. I will start updating regularly again. I've had so much I wanted to post and just no time for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment